Lord Ferguson

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks great Marky. So when i need cement i can call you :D :D

Texas

No problem Bas.. I'll send it in a box in the post  :D :D :D

looks good mark, I`d wax or at least oil it any cement splashes come off easier that way  as long as you clean it after you  finish using it at least!

Thanks... I will be giving it a good clean before it gets packed away... thats for sure  :)

Why Colm ??? whats wrong with them ???

You've got me worried now.... do you know something I don't  :o :o - why didn't you say before I bought one  :o :'( :'( :'( :'(

Its just that with these you need to run them on low revs so you need to be careful to give Fanny a workout with a plough or something to stop her from blowing oil ;)

Only just seen this topic. Do Bamlett still exist. S.T.'s used to sell loads of Bamlett mixers. They were PTO driven and had a very clever top link system which allowed the mixer to sit on the ground for loading. It could be partially lifted to move it around, and when raised to full height on the linkage it went into the discharge position. Very simple and very well constructed. Probably not that many second hand ones around though; mainly because they are too handy to have laying around to use when needed. ;):)

Only just seen this topic. Do Bamlett still exist. S.T.'s used to sell loads of Bamlett mixers. They were PTO driven and had a very clever top link system which allowed the mixer to sit on the ground for loading. It could be partially lifted to move it around, and when raised to full height on the linkage it went into the discharge position. Very simple and very well constructed. Probably not that many second hand ones around though; mainly because they are too handy to have laying around to use when needed. ;):)

like this ??? ??? :-\

Bamlett%20Hydro%20Cement%20Mixer.JPG

or this one??

http://www.tractorsandfarming.com/itemdetails.php?PIC=1178

How did the first day out with the new toy go Mark ???

No bad Colm thanks mate... all done and dusted now... I have to say my mixing skills weren't up to much...... I made a few good lots... and one or two... well... slightly sloppy lots shall we say  :-[

The good news is that the concrete has set nice and hard by this morning...

Oh.. and many thanks to Marky (Old Ford) for all the advice and tips the other night  ;)

• 4 weeks later...