Wilking Claas Axion and John Deere 1.32 Prototypes

Barry

Yes  I have too agree with all the above ;D  My current 6920 is 4 yrs old & its high time it was replaced with a nice new wiking 6930 :D  Come too think of it the commander sprayer its permanently hitched to needs replacing with a new UH  Amazone ux5200 sprayer :) so will both of those manufacturers please "pull their fingers out"  ;D

mines 6 so i think mine needs replacing aswell

• 1 month later...

Couldn't view the photos via the link - said I needed to log in - are they available elsewhere online?

What do you think of the idea of Wiking upping the ante and tackling one of Siku's larger subjects, namely the Lexion 600 ;D

still not sure about the front of that jd, i think for me to buy it, it would have to have the front hicth on as to me it seems silly having the mounts on it then the weight instead??

I don't know and i'm just guessing but I would say that the JD prototype wasn't finished and they thought it looked bad with just the frame for the front linkage ready,so they attached a weight block from the siku silver JD to give the model some presence at the front ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

I don't know and i'm just guessing but I would say that the JD prototype wasn't finished and they thought it looked bad with just the frame for the front linkage ready,so they attached a weight block from the siku silver JD to give the model some presence at the front ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

very true paul, after all it is a prototype, ,its a dam decent model otherwise, ,i can see the axion joining the collection, but not the jd at present till i see the fianl version

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know when these are coming out?

In a word Joe....No.  May not even be released in 2008.  From what I was told their HO and N gauge items get priority and the 1.32nd items will be released when they have the time and are ready.  Personally I would like them tomorrow but something to look forward to.

In a word Joe....No.  May not even be released in 2008.  From what I was told their HO and N gauge items get priority and the 1.32nd items will be released when they have the time and are ready.  Personally I would like them tomorrow but something to look forward to.

Thanks Peter, Strange as the Axion looks quite advanced from the Prototype photo...though its not surprising the railway scale stuff is prioritised though