Farm Auction - Middleton Stoney, Oxfordshire - 16/02/08

BGU

That's all Folks!! (Football as well! >:()

seems like a lot for the plough but not that bad for the harrow, why didnt you go for it in the end mate?

I owe money on Penny and I really want a plough - It was a good price, but I would have been wrong!

Were you there when the Valtra was auctioned? I was stood with MGU just infront of the auctioneer!!! :)

Oh sorry we went on friday aftertoon for a look. ;) Probably would have had a bid at that money as it's a nice example. :-\ :);)

is that a old bunnings spreader there?? the one with the 4 upright beaters on the back?? aint seen one of those for ages now

The catalogue says "Bona Hill rear Beta Muck Spreader - 10 tonne (with new gearbox) Sorry didn't stay to get a price. Too flippin cold!! :D

is that a old bunnings spreader there?? the one with the 4 upright beaters on the back?? aint seen one of those for ages now

those spreaders were imported by bonhill , about 10t payload & when they worked they went well , but it has 6 bevel gearboxes on the back & they last about 10 hours  >:( >:( , the problem was in the casting, they would crack around the seals , letting the oil come out & shake themselves to pecies the slats & chains wern't up to much either , chicken dung was fine , but farm yard manure was  too much for it at times , this i know as spent many an hour  too many sometimes ,digging them out or sat underneath the replaceing gearboxes >:( >:(

Some nice gear there with lots of interesting stuff and no rubbish like we get over here :(

Has Shirley bought another tractor Kevin ???

No she will look around for one smaller than the JD6200, with a loader. She does as much work as she can with her favorite MF35X!!