Pics of MF's as promised.

Deere-est

Whoops, apologies TM, its all these abbrevieations son!!! Post a few more then I gotta leg it. Will do a write up tomorrow night for them all. Here are a few Fords to break the colour, a 5000 (with a w@nk grill), a 4000 and 3000 as it came in.

surly these won't be going to the cutter will they ?

i think they are the finished ones mj, f-p will be giving you another numptey there i thinsk,4 in a week

only wondered ,as the cabs are usually torched off when being exported, nomatter if they're old,new, or reconditioned .

do you know Henstridge air field at all deer-est ? as there's a chap down there who buys brand new New Hollands & fits the bar type axles converts then into 2WD & torches the cabs off for export he was inbetween Newton steel stock & ?the egg producing ?& packaging plant.

Hmm ,this bloke litterally bought ?brand new TM's for this purpose stripped them out completely, was quite a sight .

took a unit for a drive round during a trailer change the other day to take some pics, but was too far back from the road & the hedges have grown too tall to see now :(

That sounds crazy!!! I havnt heard of him though no Im afraid. I guess if there is money in it then why not but to you and I it is sacrilage!! I did watch this lot gas a 2680 cab and exhaust off to get it in a container once, with the owner to be looking on. Cab wiring, a/c pipes, everything torched straight through. The bloke looked nervous but was reassured "Yeah, welding them back up is easy". Also, getting a JD 950 in a container was a sight to see!!!

Sorry I took so long guys, hope I didnt over do the influx of red. Running very late now but I will catch up with you all tomorrow night. PS if anyone in the conversion game thinks a few close ups of this and that may help them give me a pm with some details and maybe I can help with some photos. Well it'll have to be coz I cant do conversions for sh*t!!!  :D :D :D :D