Deutz - Info Please...

Powerstarâ„¢

you cant put a tractor down untill you have done a good couple of hours work with it  ;) you might be suprised :) looks can be deceving  ;) i quite like it  :)

Rich has a point looks can be deceiving and does looks really matter all that matters well all that matters to me is the performance of the tractor when it is at work and my Deutz Fahrs are very good and hard workers.the look of the exterior and interior to me looks fine there some tractors interior is just  a rainbow inside

i know one guy he had a jcb fastrac about 150hp :-\ and he bought a deutz 150 to go on the pipeline and liked it so much he got rid of the fastrac and bought a same 150 and another deutz 165  :) he uses them on dump trailers ,the only downside he said is they use quite a bit more diesel but apart from that they are much better at luggin trailers and implements than the fastracs he had  :)

you cant put a tractor down untill you have done a good couple of hours work with it  ;) you might be suprised :) looks can be deceving  ;) i quite like it  :)

I drove one for five hours and when the bloke that was driving my JD 6330 was having lunch  i nicked it back  :D :D ;D ;D ;) ;) so i can put it down all i like  ::) ::)::)