Brushed Silver UH Ford Power major in 1:16 Scale - FTF pics

I've received a box of these today... and I have to say.... cracking model... the packaging is superb... and the model looks better in brushed metal than it does in blue I reckon... as did the Fergie  :-\

Anyway... have a look and see what you think... pics are a bit "rushed" I am afraid to say... I'll get the tripod out tomorrow in the sunshine and take some better pics  ;)

First up... the certificate...

DSC_3102.jpg

Top of the box - which has a real quality feel to it...

DSC_3107.jpg

Forgot to say in earlier post that the Claas Xerion 3800 is here as well.  Thanks Marky for the info on the Major exhaust being seperate in the bag, thought it was from your pics. Was a little worried at first knowing what some of the blue ones were like, as said before.

• 2 weeks later...

Extracted mine from the box and as said, very nice in the silver, it has a certain edge on the blue one and being silver all the detail of the parts seem sharper, stands out more. Yes, 2,500 were made and they are individually numbered, you have to look very carefully to spot it but it is in very small black print on the underside of the front axle beam, mine is number 1333. A very nice addition to the 'limited' stable for a very reasonable price of ?45.  Am now looking out for the silver T20, harder to find as these are not generally available, only from Massey dealers, or so I'm told.  ???

Extracted mine from the box and as said, very nice in the silver, it has a certain edge on the blue one and being silver all the detail of the parts seem sharper, stands out more. Yes, 2,500 were made and they are individually numbered, you have to look very carefully to spot it but it is in very small black print on the underside of the front axle beam, mine is number 1333. A very nice addition to the 'limited' stable for a very reasonable price of ?45.  Am now looking out for the silver T20, harder to find as these are not generally available, only from Massey dealers, or so I'm told.  ???

I have em

• 3 weeks later...

i had my eyes on these since i saw a hong kong version on ebay (i know a seller that sells unboxed UH models way before they come available..)

but dont seem to find a reasonable priced one yet. certainly not 45 pounds... any idea where i can get one for that price? would absolutely be a great addition to my collection :)

i had my eyes on these since i saw a hong kong version on ebay (i know a seller that sells unboxed UH models way before they come available..)

but dont seem to find a reasonable priced one yet. certainly not 45 pounds... any idea where i can get one for that price? would absolutely be a great addition to my collection :)

The best price you will probably be able to purchase this amazing model for is around ?55 + postage  ;)

• 2 weeks later...

who else has got these for sale?

Must have.

Farmer Ed's Diecast. Ed Tarr in Devon, 01548 550457.  He still has a few I think, he will be at the next toyfair at Westpoint Exeter next Sunday 6th April.