slurry 2008

rabh7840

• 1 month later...

A contractor near me has traded in 4 JD's a 6410,6520,6630 & a 6320

For 3 150hp Valtra N141's, and in his opinion it's the best thing he's ever done. Apaarently they are the definition of pocket rocket. Although they have the power, being 4cyl. and small, they get pushed away a bit with heavier loads.

A contractor near me has traded in 4 JD's a 6410,6520,6630 & a 6320

For 3 150hp Valtra N141's, and in his opinion it's the best thing he's ever done. Apaarently they are the definition of pocket rocket. Although they have the power, being 4cyl. and small, they get pushed away a bit with heavier loads.

i thought that would be the case this morning when i first saw the tractor but it was ok i thought as steady as our nh 7840 ;) ;)

they are expensive tractors

do you fancy a day drawn in craigantlet goin across hills with 100ft drops beneath you and the whole yoke sliding sideways,some craic!

i bet it livens up the day!!!

A change of underwear could be required and maybe a pair of socks as well  :D  :D