collectors day at contractor

texas

Does he have any Case tractors?  :D :D :D :D

What a fleet, you two must have been walking round with your tounges on the floor. . . especially Bas  :D :D If I had gone you would not have got me to leave that TerraGator alone, I just love them soooo much!!! So did you get any info on this guy then, acres? Workers? Distance he travels for work? Looks like he is a busy guy. Thanks for the photos and I hope you both had a nice day.  :)

Well i can't remember what acres numbers he did whit the terra gator

But there where somany talking today that i can't remember all those things :-[

Don't have a pic off them but they had also 2 claas lexion 450 combine's, i seen them and i did something like this :o

But i couldnt get them on photo because they where standing in a corner (one off them where down for maintance!)

Does he have any Case tractors?  :D :D :D :D

What a fleet, you two must have been walking round with your tounges on the floor. . . especially Bas  :D :D If I had gone you would not have got me to leave that TerraGator alone, I just love them soooo much!!! So did you get any info on this guy then, acres? Workers? Distance he travels for work? Looks like he is a busy guy. Thanks for the photos and I hope you both had a nice day.  :)

Tris i have no toung anymore :D :D

The case mx 170 and the case 1455 are my favorits

What i know he has 12 employees. Each year about 1800 acres maize silage. The sullry tankers are always behind the cvx tractors, it is to much work toget them off, because off the gps systeem. Distance for work i think 15 till 20 miles.

Texas

well it where a nice day

and i am glad to mett some one from the this forum in real life (Bas  ;) )

I am also glad to meet you today Johny and i hope we will see in the future more ftf members from the UK. But at the moment we have the same bank manager and work that is calling.

texas