At Work With Murray

Murray

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Great pictures, it looks like that Claas has been around a while.  :D What year is it? Looks in great shape.

Luke

cheers i honeslty dont know what year it is  :D :D aye i reacon she has been around a while myself well was speaking to the boss there he spent 2000 on her last year and a 1000 this year so its getting better plus the people it came from abused it  he has big plans to re do all the tin work and respray it all again  :-*

why were you using a zetor murray :D i thought i had it bad had to turn our hay last year with our 3511, the previous owner said 'the hand throttle thingy was stiff so i greased it up but shes fine now, after that i realised it was the stopper as well' so it was foot throttle all the way down  :D then te hydraulics would just randomly pop up and jerk the haybob :o made me jump a few times  :D, thrust bearings gone on her so shes on stop  :-\

cheers i honeslty dont know what year it is  :D :D aye i reacon she has been around a while myself well was speaking to the boss there he spent 2000 on her last year and a 1000 this year so its getting better plus the people it came from abused it  he has big plans to re do all the tin work and respray it all again  :-*

Thats great to hear, hopefully she'll be all painted up purdy for next year  :D

It's on an N plate so could have been registered on or after 1st August 1995

why were you using a zetor murray :D i thought i had it bad had to turn our hay last year with our 3511, the previous owner said 'the hand throttle thingy was stiff so i greased it up but shes fine now, after that i realised it was the stopper as well' so it was foot throttle all the way down  :D then te hydraulics would just randomly pop up and jerk the haybob :o made me jump a few times  :D, thrust bearings gone on her so shes on stop  :-\

use what you have  :-\ :-\

Thats great to hear, hopefully she'll be all painted up purdy for next year  :D

i do hope so she will look nice then  ;)

yeah i supp

She doesn't look half bad Murray ;)

yeah i suppose not she works away fine well all we are worried about is the machanical side of it works

well i am pleased now the barley is all cut was getting damp last night

i was on the 85 and the bosses son was on a nh tx34  :P :P

well the only thing that held me back last night was that i stuck the auger in the header a few times  ::) ::) and the bosses son had his fair share of that aswell to damp you see also pics will tell you what other acident he had  ;D