At Work With Murray

Murray

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are all those deeres from the same farm. take it the 6400 doesn't run the dry trailer. we ahd our 6620 on it last year and i was a bit of work for it.

the deeres all at different farms and the 64 runs it shes some machine

Nice photos there Murray - I bet that Zetor sings on the diet feeder ;D

i bet you our pass has a slope on it she sruggles coming up it haha but she is a good machine when she gets going ;) will record it singing haha

Very handy if you need to check anything on cattle without having to get them in a crush

i think i posted a topic up over 6months ago asking about why the feed barriars go / / / / /  and i think another reason for it is some that the cows don't waste the silage and the their feed, but i think it's really for dairy cattle so that they don't waste their diet feed and the diet feeder :-\

i think i posted a topic up over 6months ago asking about why the feed barriars go / / / / /   and i think another reason for it is some that the cows don't waste the silage and the their feed, but i think it's really for dairy cattle so that they don't waste their diet feed and the diet feeder :-\

mabe it is not to sure matty i know if you get i cow you can lock their head in the barrier without them moving like one of the posts to give them a check

I have only seen the locking type feed barriers twice. Once was on a farm my dad worked on they had a herd of Blonde D Aquitaine's and they used to keep the young bulls in the pen with the locking barrier. Was handy for checking them and also tagging ang ringing there noses. The other time was at a farm the we recently viewed with the intent of buying. They had the locking barrier and no crush. He told me it save lots of time and they did all there TB testing using it and any other reason you would have used a crush. you alos get tombstone feed barriers designed for cattle with horns. Matty have never heard of of it being used for locking heads in to make sure that they eat? It is possible though