At Work With Murray

Murray

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Much damgage done to the header Murray - it is quite easy to do in the dark - as its impossible usually to see the guides :(

The trolley chassis is heavy duty anyway :D :D

yeah well it was his first time on that combine so he was not sure where she sits and all the rest no damge done what so ever lucky it was in the field and not on a hard standing  :-\

oh shes heavy alright  :D :D :D

thanks for the comment

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

how you mean, we get a contractor in to do silage lad  ;) i help most times there yes do the silage with the contractor at a few places aswell, will be helping more this year as i have my tractor test  ;)

Great photos! Looks like you really enjoy your work. Did you really empty that dung spreader by hand????

This is the mother in me - sorry, but make sure you clean wounds like that really well - then you will have a future in farming!!

yeah i sure did made the sweat stand out me, got the manitou in to take most of it out though :P:D

yeah i got her cleaned out well boss wanted me to go to hospital, i just chucked a plaster on and got back to work  :-\

see told you before that why i do sensible loads  ;) ;) :D

never mind sensible loads we have a red thing with manitou on the side to empty her ;)

nice pics lad  ;) ;) that cut looks nasty  :o  :-\

hmm not as bad now lad  ;)

good pics lad hope the ground isnt too sandy up your part you would be sickned changing all the points on the 7 furrow constantly :D

cheers pete, na the ground is not sandy round this way so its fine  8) 8)

great pictures Murray  :)

thanks lad ;)

nice pics Murray, thanks for posting :) :), hope you got a jab after that cut ;) ;)

not a problem Ben ;) not seen a jab yet :D

nice pics lad soldier 8):D :D

:D :D cheers Matty 8)