At Work With Murray

Murray

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

whats the claas like driving compared to the manitou but its a bit strange seeing the parking brake as a switch would be more confident knowing theres a lever with a cable running to the brakes that if you pull it youll stop  :-\  all going to plan anyway  ::):laugh:

your the same as me denis i would feel far safer having a lever, well shes alot better to drive than the manitou although having the shuttle on the joystick takes some getting used to, but shes alot better than the manitou so far....

our mnitou has the shuttle , the gears, and electrics on our joystick "laugh out loud" :) took a good day to stop going to the left of the wheel  :D::)

well im well used to the claas now not reach for the left of the wheel yet, quite funny seeing the boss go about with the indicator on  ::) ::)

what you have done a homer shape to it already muzza?? blimey we told you them overalls were tight a while back, time to loose some weight mate :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

so after all the worrys when they first mentioned it was bought, is it better than expected???

what you have done a homer shape to it already muzza?? blimey we told you them overalls were tight a while back, time to loose some weight mate :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

so after all the worrys when they first mentioned it was bought, is it better than expected???

aww the grinder sorted them overalls sean  ;D ;D got nh ones now and a free boilersuit with the claas  :of :of aye shes way better i would recommend her to anyone, would never look back at the old red thing  ::) just great for shuttle work, only think is it was a 110L pump on the manitou and theres a 100L on this thing you will soon notice a change.  its like anything always has a bad point but yet plenty good points

aww the grinder sorted them overalls sean  ;D ;D got nh ones now and a free boilersuit with the claas  :of :of aye shes way better i would recommend her to anyone, would never look back at the old red thing  ::) just great for shuttle work, only think is it was a 110L pump on the manitou and theres a 100L on this thing you will soon notice a change.  its like anything always has a bad point but yet plenty good points

According to the spec sheets Murray, the lowest pump flow you can have on a scorpion is 110l  ;)

aww thats what it is i knew the manitou had a bigger pump but could not remember what the scorpions was  :(  see with the manitou you could boom out lift boom and tip the bucket at the same time, lucky if you can boom out and tip the bucket on the claas

• 6 months later...