Just a couple of pics while out and about....

JC

Lovely, love the stainless visors you can get for the 4 series. Is this ona  block trailer then Jase like that Magnum you showed me a couple of years back?

No it's not Tris, he pulls flatbeds for me with that.... 40 footers as thats all he can pull legally due to the length of the unit  ;). He has been using it on an extender trailer too pulling long loads on movement orders.

I think they have one of those stainless visors on the 4 series they own...  :-\ I love the look of that truck, looks well smart in silver with the chrome etc.... I might have to take my class one at this rate!!

I'll keep an eye out ofr it in the future, what is he bringing down do you know?

Tomorrow, large gas cylinders, bringing the same back too. I have two loads of them going both ways tomorrow.

• 7 months later...

Came across this old girl while out and about today, absolutly mint condtion apart from a few bits of rust on some chrome and the repro badges were a bit weathered...... I know its red, but it was quite nice!

063-2.jpg