more deeres

What was that?!!  ::):P:D

Tell me about it mate,

My mum text me telling me something was MT! God, it took me hours to figger out she meant empty. Needles to say, we had words.

What happened to the clamp down on text talk (txt tlk)????

Nice work Cj, that 7930 looks the muts, all your deeres look the muts now i think about it  ;)

l;uks gud cj

Amazing work there Chris good to use up your spare's top job keep up the good work  ;) ;) :) :)

thank you all very much will have a few more deeres coming soon for you all  :o:D

Tell me about it mate,

My mum text me telling me something was MT! God, it took me hours to figger out she meant empty. Needles to say, we had words.

What happened to the clamp down on text talk (txt tlk)????

its still on going! >:( >:(>:(

well heres one more made this for a friend a few weeks ago, still have a few more deere to make as well  :) not as good as mdford's or Graeme's but i was pleased  :)

You are too kind my friend but don`t underestimate yourself. You are doing a great job with them :)

well heres one more made this for a friend a few weeks ago, still have a few more deere to make as well  :) not as good as mdford's or Graeme's but i was pleased  :)

Thank you for the praise CJ :) Like Graeme says don't underestimate yourself, I always admire your conversions !

Theres nothing wrong with your 3140 mate , looks a fine job to me 8)

nice one CJ ;D

beast ;D

lookin good lad  8)

cheers lads  :)

You are too kind my friend but don`t underestimate yourself. You are doing a great job with them :)

many thanks i must have done something right  :)

indeed ricky nothing runs like a deere  :D that was jan 07 you made it  :o god time flys

• 2 weeks later...