becker row-crop-cultivator

lads here we have the latest stuff i try to make.

it`s a becker 6row cultivator,with a row space of 75cm.becker is a german MFG ,think you know them all cause of the becker corn-planter made from siku.

hope you still like my stuff  :-\and sorry for dont have that much time right now for the forum :'( to much trouble at home :( :'(

here are the pics

100_1350.jpg

100_1355.jpg

100_1352.jpg

100_1357.jpg

100_1358.jpg

100_1361.jpg

100_1364.jpg

100_1366.jpg

If I tried making just one of those tine units I dread to think the mess I would get myself in to. You have made a dozen or more, it just stops me in my tracks to even wonder how on earth you do it?!! It already looks like an amazing piece of work!!

And keep your apologies for not posting, home is the first and most important thing. Your Topics are awlays welcom no matter how often or how little you post them  ;)

Looking great Thomas, just brilliant. The quality of your builds is high enough that 1 or 2 a year would keep us happy!

Hope all is well at home and not major problems.

Looking forward to some more photos of the Becker.

S

what can I say Thomas? Did not see this topic until today and I wished I had not seen it. Because now I long for getting hold of this great looking item. Looks like I really need it, you know - row-crops ... ;-)

Love the tines and the discs - how did you make them? Do you have pictures of the real implement?

Will the implement have assistand wheels?

You might also try a front mounted version or a version with row sprayer or row fertilizer.

Anyway, I love this mashine right now, would buy it for 50 Euro or so in its current state ;-)

what can I say Thomas? Did not see this topic until today and I wished I had not seen it. Because now I long for getting hold of this great looking item. Looks like I really need it, you know - row-crops ... ;-)

Love the tines and the discs - how did you make them? Do you have pictures of the real implement?

Will the implement have assistand wheels?

You might also try a front mounted version or a version with row sprayer or row fertilizer.

Anyway, I love this mashine right now, would buy it for 50 Euro or so in its current state ;-)

think i have to send you a pm,mate ;)

• 2 months later...

Ooooh, I'd forgotten about this one Thomas, looks gorgeous now it's finished, great work.

Hope all is well with you and yours now and the revival of this topic is an indication of some long term stability in your home.

All the best mate.  :)