Krone Swadro 2000 - 6 Rotor Rake

Powerstarâ„¢

Highest capacity rake available worldwide apparently. Certainly looks huge! And not a machine for the Devon area! A few specifications for you...

6 Rotors

Working width fully extednded of 19m (62. FT)

Suprisingly folds to 3.0m transport width.

And needs 180HP minimum to run it  :)

Now for the bit you've been waiting for....Pictures  ;)

Agritec_Krone_2000.jpg

21689_1_xl.jpg

Powerstar - First for new silage kit features  :-*

Why would you want to rake up that much grass into one row any way?would'nt it be beter to go faster up two small rows that plug away with one big row? (sorry not a silage man)

I could be wrong here ol but its easyer to chew one huge row quick than than race up two rows becouse if you get a bit of wire or metal you get one huge pile up when the choper stops and acts as a bulldozer ( saw a big x do this in maze) You get the drift ol?

ive been told that if your new into a contracting gang you go on the rake first of all and work up  :) so if you got that in your fleet i dont think the newbie will be on it  :D worth a bit to much for a newbie i think :D

i dont think it would be for south wales ither  :-\ just a bit too big  :-\ 4 rotor's are classed as big round here  :D

what size of trailers would you need to follow the Big X ???

Anything less that 20T would be a laugh  :D  :D

Wouldn't think there would be much use for it in the UK

definately a GREAT achievement as others have said.

i guess its the next logical progression

wonder how it folds

the claas liner 3000 all jokes aside about some of there quirks, they really reduced the chopping time for or local contractors, made them slow down in the field, helps keep the harvesters opperate at there optimum capacity. they are not cheap, but they don't take long to pay for themselves

there are a few more refinements on the new claas 850's etc that have made a big difference round here, one contractor here operates in a very dry climate, has a stone guard?....and varie length crop cutter? and speedster have helped his operation, and i think the first two are reducing wear on high wear parts......i think he also has a liner3000

with machines getting bigger in size to find capacity, this rake will fit in well, its also interesting to see manufactures building small self propelled harvesters better, they are also gaining in capacity

if you didnt fold it out to its maxium like you can do on the class rakes. and if for some reason you wanted to not sure why but you could toe it behind the class cougar and mow and rake it all in one go.

I wonder if its not aimed at the US market where they chop alfalfa pretty light windrows so a machine like that would be ideal to rake up enough to feed a big chopper

That's a pretty intelligent guess. I'd second that.

i guess its the next logical progression

wonder how it folds

the claas liner 3000 all jokes aside about some of there quirks, they really reduced the chopping time for or local contractors, made them slow down in the field, helps keep the harvesters opperate at there optimum capacity. they are not cheap, but they don't take long to pay for themselves

there are a few more refinements on the new claas 850's etc that have made a big difference round here, one contractor here operates in a very dry climate, has a stone guard?....and varie length crop cutter? and speedster have helped his operation, and i think the first two are reducing wear on high wear parts......i think he also has a liner3000

with machines getting bigger in size to find capacity, this rake will fit in well, its also interesting to see manufactures building small self propelled harvesters better, they are also gaining in capacity

What would you do without me  ::):P

181107_3.jpg