Who else bought a Fendt 930 Golding Green Dragon

PDC

Just had my new Fendt out of the box which I bought at Spalding yesterday, and was wondering who else bought one and what do you think of it ??? ???

Personally I am very pleased with it because it is one Siku Limited Edition that we in the UK can relate to ;) ;)

It has to be the only production model in my collection with a UK number plate :o

I say top marks to Karen and Steve at Farmmodels for producing a very nice 'special' model for us and at an affordable price ;)

post-96-132638708399_thumb.jpg

I did as well but i've also got one coming as my mate works for them and i know the bloke that owns the firm :D :D :D :D

same  as me, very pleased with the model, its the only fendt that i have in my display cabinate.  Hopefully going to get a stone crusher made (or more if any body wants one) to complete the setup

arrived today, very nice i must say, lovley colour that metallic green still baffeld how i missed them though :D

I don't think it was on the stall all day Sean as i didn't notice it till after dinner then noticed it a mile off  :-\ :-\

I don't think it was on the stall all day Sean as i didn't notice it till after dinner then noticed it a mile off   :-\ :-\

saw the photo frame going, and something on the turntable, but asumed it was the implement, not the actual tractor mate?? must have been wrong

i saw two on the turntable on the desk when i went round at 11ish, didnt see any anywhere else?....just thought it was another Fendt to be honest!, didnt pay much attention!......but really what would i need it for, i dont collect the specials really? ???:-\ :-\

i saw two on the turntable on the desk when i went round at 11ish, didnt see any anywhere else?....just thought it was another Fendt to be honest!, didnt pay much attention!......but really what would i need it for, i dont collect the specials really? ???:-\ :-\

I know a nice place then for your  limited MF's :D :D

Texas

i braved taking mine out of the box for 5 mins

reg plate is WA05 XYA

i think i need to make a stone crusher or something for it

A pity the number plate is printed in the wrong format....a real number plate like that would be illegal.  Not sure I like the white grill etc.  Like to see a full size one in the flesh to compare.