Anyone seen one of these?

Matt.

It's supposed to be an E27N on steels with road bands fitted but the tractor looks too low to the ground for an E27N which makes it look more akin to a Standard Fordson, perhaps the wheels represent 28's instead of 36's.  ???

It's supposed to be an E27N on steels with road bands fitted but the tractor looks too low to the ground for an E27N which makes it look more akin to a Standard Fordson, perhaps the wheels represent 28's instead of 36's.  ???

Have to disagree with you there PR, looking at the picture showing the rear axle its nothing like an E27N axle and everything like an N rear axle. The seat also locates at the front of the axle/worm drive housing on top of the gearbox, with the steering column it gives a very rearward driving position whereas  you are sat above the axle on an E27N as opposed to behind it. Front axle is too low, hubs are straight on to ends. Not to sure, poor photograph, but it looks like it may have two air cleaners, the usual N one behind the block on top of the clutch housing and the latter E27N type as seen on the nearside, I may be mistaken here  ::) N style 7 spoke rear wheels though. Looks like a bitsa to me ;) I am no expert, all mistakes are mine alone ;)

To sum up weird!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Definitely an E27N style nose job. But listed in the description as R27N.

Looks too short to be E27N, definitely something of the Standard about it.

Some kind of weird continental orchard machine based on E27N???