Shepton Mallet Toyfair 20th April

PDH

Do'nt think that I shall be going to this one as I have spent some serious dosh these last two months on models, now I have to sort out the other bills as it's now the end of my financial year.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got back from Shepton.  Had a mini FTF get together on Mandy?s stall with Sue (Leakey Vale), Old Ford (Mark) and Simon (the same).  Good fair, lots of Britains for sale both boxed, unboxed and playworn but prices were high.  Several farm model dealers in attendance.

From Farm Models I picked up a UH Fendt 415 in Dealer box, the Goldings Fendt 930 and a Weise Fendt 512c Pieper (notice the trend in the new additions to the collection) and from Farmer Ed I picked a UH Fendt 415 and Zetor Forterra 12441 in standard boxes. 

Next show for those interested is 8th June.

Nice to meet you PDH. 

Not as many punters there today as there was at the last one where it was sardine time.  Fewer stalls too.  I know of one or two that gave this one a miss because of other commitments.  Never mind I enjoyed myself and so did Stu.

Personally I spent both April and May budgets combined but who cares, it is only money. 

i had a nice time helped out with Mandys stall a bit, plus was nice to meet up with some of you ftf er :) :) :)

What d'you mean 'helped out a bit'.... you practically ran it... complete with organising me into setting everything up properly at the start... thanks again for everything darling :-*

What d'you mean 'helped out a bit'.... you practically ran it... complete with organising me into setting everything up properly at the start... thanks again for everything darling :-*

hes good like that mandy, whens the next one, if i aint to busy i might try and get there