Help -Sizes needed

PDH

Can anyone tell me the diameter and width of these Siku tyres and wheels from the Joskin silage trailer and the Branter trailer. 

I'm looking to re-wheel some Britains Marstons, are these suitable and if not what is recommended.  Thanks for your help.

post-216-132638714054_thumb.jpg

post-216-132638714055_thumb.jpg

gav uses the top ones for his trailers so should be able to help

i tend to find that joal trellis or tims ones fit well to the martsons peter,seem pretty well in proportion to the chassis and body, ,easy enough to come by to, although the tims ones are getting harder to find since they were stopped

gav uses the top ones for his trailers so should be able to help

i tend to find that joal trellis or tims ones fit well to the martsons peter,seem pretty well in proportion to the chassis and body, ,easy enough to come by to, although the tims ones are getting harder to find since they were stopped

Thanks Sean.  It's finding a reliable source that's the problem.  As you say Tims are hard to find nad I've never had much luck with finding the Joal ones.  Farmmodels sell trellis but they are over ?7-00 a pair.  These are available from the Siku shop and cost less than ?2-00 a pair.

they are a lot bogger than tims and joal ones that much i do know, exact size?? as i say gav uses them so he wil know for sure

the branter ones will be to skinny and tall at a guess having looked at a trailer in the shop last week, more like truck wheels than what your after 

Ok thanks.  That's Plan A out the window then. 

So if anyone can help with Plan B can they tell me what they would recommended as a replacement wheel/tyre for a Marston other than a Joal or TIMs Trelli?

maybe gav or rickys resin ones mate???? they aint bad at all having looked at them at spalding, good supply there for you, seem to have uh cargo ones uh baler(class) ones to name a few may well even have the trellis in resin form

Thanks, I'll contact them.  The PMA ones seem OK as well, just pricey.  Also I take another look at Karens spares list.

Ok thanks.  That's Plan A out the window then. 

So if anyone can help with Plan B can they tell me what they would recommended as a replacement wheel/tyre for a Marston other than a Joal or TIMs Trelli?

Have you tried Henri Walker at Walker Parts?

Hes excellent and would be able to help you!

I know the yellow trelles in your pic are too big (I think there in between 36mm-40mm) as I considered them for one of my shortened marston griffiths convos.

I know that the wheels on the siku bratner stabilator trauiler are identical to the tims wheels though.

And also I did get a few pairs of tim's of dave towse about 2 months back so maybe he still has some ;)