DAVID BROWN 1390 self propeled spray pic

IH885XLMAN

looks strange seeing it sat so high up :) doesn't look bad though :)

theres a ford 6610 artic sprayer up on the mendips & it's fitted with a land drive PTO giving it 4WD the pump is powered from the hudraulic system.

thanks for the pics IM885, have saved them to my DB file :) :)

hows the conversion coming along ?

ive dismanteld the ertl 1690 got some parts im hoping to make 10 maybee 15 casts and do a few 1390s 2wd 4 wd

then keep the rest back to do the case and the case ih versions maybee do a 1290 aswell but i need to produce decals

all the DB CASE &IH for the 1390s-94s i might even do a conversion of the above  ::)

keep you posted might even sell 1 or 2 if im satisfied with the results  ;)

well i think im going to miss the forum tractor which i feel bab about coz ive got allot of presants to get in still and ive just had to pay a speeding fine so if they all go( im sorry about it andy) :(

as for the 1390 prodject its going to to be in full swing in the next two weeks i promise  i wouldent mind scratch building a salop straw trailer to compliment the tractor also i thinking of doing two types of rear linkage the britains or somthing more along the lines like

scaledowns to fit a hedge brusher on the rear of a 1390

i know one stumbling block im faced with at the moment and thats the decals as i want a photo type one but as its 1/32 tractor the decals have to be aswell obiously and i dont have the knowlage or the software to do them ,ive got pics ready to use ,but also no

printer if i had a file with them scaled down i could print of a sheet at staples i was thinking  ::)

i thought you'd settled on a britains 595 chassis cos of the size & fuel tanks  & as for transfers try DT as he might be able to do some

as he's got the stuff to do it with , i'm sure if you went to a place where they do sticker prints  & signs they might be able to help :)

even with the 595 chassis you could put scaledown 3 point linkage one i think but i will have to see when its built up i might olny be able to use britains linkage in the end

i just thought it would add some more authenticaty to the prodject

also i knoe DT is very busy & i diddnt want to pester him as hes doing so many podjects but i might have to ask someone like him if i cant do it my self

Im going to  staples this week so i might see about scaleing down software or a photo suit program and play with it also might have my mates old printer as hes just bought a new one

the wheels on the 1390 would you say they are the same as on a MF 590 size wize if they are it would make everything fall in to place easyer aswell

even with the 595 chassis you could put scaledown 3 point linkage one i think but i will have to see when its built up i might olny be able to use britains linkage in the end

i just thought it would add some more authenticaty to the prodject

also i knoe DT is very busy & i diddnt want to pester him as hes doing so many podjects but i might have to ask someone like him if i cant do it my self

Im going to? staples this week so i might see about scaleing down software or a photo suit program and play with it also might have my mates old printer as hes just bought a new one

the wheels on the 1390 would you say they are the same as on a MF 590 size wize if they are it would make everything fall in to place easyer aswell

whats a podject?  ???;D ;D ;D ;D

would this be easy to make then ??? ???

• 4 months later...