class 2900 rake

batcher

Picked this up last fri . so thought about time i got her sorted out  ;D

SUNP0001-13.jpg

SUNP0002-13.jpg

you may notice the brand new tm but me batts went flat  ::)

SUNP0003-14.jpg

SUNP0005-13.jpg

Bit disappointed with the control box

SUNP0004-13.jpg

Get some more pics when working  ;D

nice stevo will be well happy if i get to drive that bad boy if i do sum rakin 4 u lot

will probs get stuck wiv the old new 1 tho not that im worried just like to work wiv u

is the controll box a button system to fold up and lift up things like that instead of using the spools?

nice pics tho stevo would sum of the new tm b ok?

nice stevo will be well happy if i get to drive that bad boy if i do sum rakin 4 u lot

will probs get stuck wiv the old new 1 tho not that im worried just like to work wiv u

is the controll box a button system to fold up and lift up things like that instead of using the spools?

nice pics tho stevo would sum of the new tm b ok?

Some people never do learn!!  >:( >:(

That really is quite in impressive purchase Steve, really should cut down the raking time from now on. Will the MX be powering her out in the field mate? 

Some people never do learn!!  >:( >:(

That really is quite in impressive purchase Steve, really should cut down the raking time from now on. Will the MX be powering her out in the field mate? 

You have to select the buttons first then use the one spool to operate both sides which will take some getting used too. The old one had been converted by us to two spools one for each

side very good on short work

If the same chap does the raking again it will be on a mx 200  :o

Looks a tidy piece of gear alright but why that bowed axle - surely that is a bit weak ???

i'm sure Claas ran it through various design programs before building it Colm? :-\ ???

I suggest you totally re-write that txt talk post KIWINZ  ::)

Nice rake though, correct me if i'm wrong but this has taken over the old Liner 770.  :)

sorry

would do it but its been quoted allready.

too much time on MSN messenger.

if were on the subject tho look above in the bould /\ /\

That's what it's called as far as I'm aware.

ok

but i was always taught that it was spelt "text" not "txt" as <<<< is an abbreviation used when texting to lesen the ammount of letteres/ characters used ans enable the writer/ author to write faster

why is everyone so sharp on text talk  :(??? its not going to kill you if you miss some letters out isit  ::)

Where do you draw the line though Rich? Pretty soon it becomes unreadable, especially for people with reading difficulties or poor eyesight. Its not going to kill you to type a few extra letters is it?