farm pictures new update 08-10-2017

texas

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Superb!!! It makes us UK maize gangs look like hobby farmers. Those trailers are fantastic and herdly even leave a print on the ground. They look like they have a very light tare (empty) wieght.

Do yuo know why the 880 has mirrors on the side of the cab, Bas?  ???

Superb!!! It makes us UK maize gangs look like hobby farmers. Those trailers are fantastic and herdly even leave a print on the ground. They look like they have a very light tare (empty) wieght.

Did you mean the cab mirrors on the 980 chopper, they have to be there to be road legal.

Erik.

What the tare weight from the trailers i don't know. What i know is that they can load 35 ton. I think you mean the 2 mirrors on the top from the cab. I am not sure but but when i am right the can look at the pipe. They use the mirror under the 2 mirrors to watch in it.

texas

i saw them as well tris, i was thinking they could be for the tractor driver to see in his trailer? so he can also see how long till hes full?

Just my idea....

Archived