farm pictures new update 08-10-2017

texas

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm afraid to tell you that the 8690 will have to be the boss's ride Bas... you are in Mavis  ;D:-*:-*

See you tomorrow morning at 8am perhaps ???;D

Oke till tomorrow, i will take a usa silage trailer with my for Mavis ;D;)

texas

Thank you Niels, this is a big machine!

Bas is this the farm with a ranch in America? I see at least one MF is US spec. What a nice big row of grass, just what that 980 needs. I wonder if a 990 or a 1000 model will be the next flagship. Those tyres are massive too, right up to the steps. Bet it makes it fast on the road. Thanks for the pics, always nice to see. What was on the pit, Leibherr?

Thank you Niels, this is a big machine!

Bas is this the farm with a ranch in America? I see at least one MF is US spec. What a nice big row of grass, just what that 980 needs. I wonder if a 990 or a 1000 model will be the next flagship. Those tyres are massive too, right up to the steps. Bet it makes it fast on the road. Thanks for the pictures, always nice to see. What was on the pit, Leibherr?

This is the farm that with a dairy-farm in the USA. That are the biggest tires that will fit onder this claas 980.

The claas 980 has impressief sound also inside the cab. The speed was about 11 km a hour and rake took 15 meters. So sometimes even the 980 had it a little difficult.

I guess there will be next year a new flagship from claas. They only use the harvesters for a few years.

On the pit was the cat.

Texas

Some realy great photo´s Bas!

Like the machinery they´ve got :-*

Is that van Bakel from Deurne or where they from?

Yes that van Bakel from the Vredepeel. When i am right they drive your brand :D;)

Texas

Yes that van Bakel from the Vredepeel. When i am right they drive your brand :D;)

Texas

Yeah the drive my brand that is realy true mate :P

Maybe tomorow i go to Deurne and take a look at the Profitrac 3500 that Family van der Schans has!

I hope they have time for me :)

Had no time to go and see Sevenster and Derks chopping Bas  :( ?

At that moment i couldn't reach the choppers :(

But i will try to catch does over 4 or 5 weeks from now. Other pictures will follow soon.

Texas

At that moment i couldn't reach the choppers :(

But i will try to catch does over 4 or 5 weeks from now. Other pictures will follow soon.

Texas

Would be good if you could. Didn't think you had Sevenster before on grass?

Other question if you don't mind. Is the JD (65/420?) with the Kuhn rake also from Derks?

Did Rovers get a John Deere or is it hired in?

Would be good if you could. Didn't think you had Sevenster before on grass?

Other question if you don't mind. Is the JD (65/420?) with the Kuhn rake also from Derks?

Did Rovers get a John Deere or is it hired in?

The john deere ( type i don't remember) is from contractor Van den Hoogen ( Wanroy).

Sevenster i did't have on the grass before. I don't know if the deere is from Roovers.

I looked at there site  but couldn't find this deere. But they have a deere for sale.

Texas

Wow!! Loads of top quality gear there on the move. I love the L90 on the silage pit. Have we seen the Claas 880 before, it  looks familiar because there are not so many like this in such good condition.

CVX  :-*:-* :-*:-* :-*

Wow!! Loads of top quality gear there on the move. I love the L90 on the silage pit. Have we seen the Claas 880 before, it  looks familiar because there are not so many like this in such good condition.

CVX  :-*:-* :-*:-* :-*

You have seen the claas 880 before in the maize..

Texas

Archived