farm pictures new update 08-10-2017

texas

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is one hell of a yard full of machinery. All very nice condition too even though some of it is older than I thought it would be for a big contractor. Is that four Veenhuis Silagewagens?! How much does one of those cost?

Thanks Bas, I bet you waited your whole holiday to see this day?!!  :laugh: :laugh:

That is one hell of a yard full of machinery. All very nice condition too even though some of it is older than I thought it would be for a big contractor. Is that four Veenhuis Silagewagens?! How much does one of those cost?

Thanks Bas, I bet you waited your whole holiday to see this day?!!  :laugh: :laugh:

I would be nice to see all this on my holiday, but my wife want to see something different, because see at home more then enough farm equipment in 1:32.

He has four veenhuis silagewagens, what the new price is i don't know. Veenhuis sold the silage equipment to kverneland so those wagens will be have the kverneland colours. I hope they will be released in 1:32 also :P

Texas

This Toonen guy seems to have nearly every operation covered!! What a company to look after, there must be lots of work going on all year with all these jobs to do. Nice to see an open day so people can see what he does and find out about all of the services. Thanks for sharing, Bas.  :) :)

As already stated what a setup, well done for the pictures. Good to see a range of colours and ages used in the enterprise. That Landini looks so out of place compared to the new stuff he owns.

Now the questions:

Is that a maize cob header on the FX chopper, ie does it leave the stalks in the field?

What is, and why, is there a red header on the TX combine?

:D :D  Bas you silly sod.... that reminds me of the kiss my mother-in-law gives me once a year at Christmas time  :of:-[:-X:-\

Now for that I DEMAND that you take me some pictures of some huge Massey Fergusons to settle my stomach  :P:-*

seriously.... smashing pictures as always mate and thanks for sharing

Archived