farm pictures new update 08-10-2017

texas

lovely pictures texas, some nice kit there ,is most of the silage for dairy cows texas  ;)

The most silage is indeed for the dairy cows. Grass silage from the month's Aug and Sep will be most off the time for the dry cows and heifers.

Texas

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you all for the nice comments :)

Texas

You are welcome Texas and please keep those pictures coming. It is really is so nice to see machinery working in different countries.

Ohh Those Green machine look beuatfull I just love the joskin behind the JD 6*** She looks realy nice, the silage looks to dry tho ??? quite dusty to me

Stunning pics bas

It is a JD 6600. The silage was indeed almost to dry.

Texas

I had a little talk with this contractor. He had at the moment to much work and not enough employees. Employees are hard toget for the contractors, because it is hard work and people don't like the job. He asked if i like it to come to work there in my free time. I had to say no because at the moment i have no free time enough. Maybe in the future.

IMAG0001-7.jpg

IMAG0002-4.jpg

Texas

Great pictures texas

Out of interest what model is that Renault looks like 735?? And make sure you stay in touch with him as may come in use;)

I am not sure if it is a 735, i thought it is a 8.. serie.

Texas

It is indeed a 14,5 meter modafyed ziegler 850 rake.

Texas

Archived