farm pictures new update 08-10-2017

texas

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The weather is looking good and some nice shots there Bas....don't see "Big Six" machines working in my neck of the woods so always nice to see what is going on elsewhere 8)

This weather we had last week. Now only rain >:(

Think this first "Big Six"that i did catch at work. Was very nice to see.

Texas

Mr Hubers has some nice machinery!!! The Veenhuis trailer looks very nice with its rear steer, hydraulic front screen, big tyres and sprung drawbar, single ram. . .  I expect in about ten years time some of the UK manufacturers will catch up with this design!!

The Case loader has very little ground clearance  ???

I just did a Google Streetview for Boxmeer and it looks like a nice place there.  :)

The photo of the Deutz coming out of the village is nice, Bas and also the Claas pulling away with a load on. Very nice  8)

How far from your home do you travel to take all the photos you take, Bas?

I just did a Google Streetview for Boxmeer and it looks like a nice place there.  :)

The photo of the Deutz coming out of the village is nice, Bas and also the Claas pulling away with a load on. Very nice  8)

How far from your home do you travel to take all the photos you take, Bas?

Boxmeer is a very nice place that is about 8 miles from me. I travel max 40 miles, most off the time i went south from my.

You don't see in my area that many claas tractors at a contractor.

Texas

Texas

Some great photo´s again Bas!

Didnt go maize harvest spoting this year :-[

I only had a look at my friends Maize harves (Smits Helmond) and i had a nice drive with his new Ginaf truck :D .

Must look to find some time to go out spotting 8)

I loooooooooooooove it!!!!! Especially the shot of the GINAF heading away from the forager as it begins loading the John Deere. Really smart photos in the latest series Bas.

Oh and it is interesting to see the loader driver using the fork in transport position for carrying the maize across the heap.

Think I better look at holidaying in Holland next October!  :of:P

Some great photo´s again Bas!

Didnt go maize harvest spoting this year :-[

I only had a look at my friends Maize harves (Smits Helmond) and i had a nice drive with his new Ginaf truck :D .

Must look to find some time to go out spotting 8)

Thanks Johny, did you make some pictures from it?

Texas

I loooooooooooooove it!!!!! Especially the shot of the GINAF heading away from the forager as it begins loading the John Deere. Really smart photos in the latest series Bas.

Oh and it is interesting to see the loader driver using the fork in transport position for carrying the maize across the heap.

Think I better look at holidaying in Holland next October!  :of:P

Thanks Tris, When you come over i will drive you around :)

Are you comming also to Zwolle this year?

Texas

Archived