farm pictures new update 08-10-2017

texas

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice pictures again Bas. Are the police now keeping an eye on the covering of silage trailers with you? From which contractor is the Claas Jaguar 900 and lorry?

The police is now keeping an eye on the trailers. There are contractors who already 3 tickets from the police. The claas with lorry is from Kuenen Overloon.

Texas

The maize has started here, Bas. It is nothing like the photos from you though. The crops are not all that good and it is very wet. The roads in the village where I am now look like farm tracks and now the rain has made it very slippery. Another guy hired in a road sweeer but those machines cannot clean up thick mud. I think this year will be bad for the farmers, contractors and police!

I like your guys with the USA trailers, their farm looks like a piece of America in Holland. Thanks for all the photos :)

The maize has started here, Bas. It is nothing like the photos from you though. The crops are not all that good and it is very wet. The roads in the village where I am now look like farm tracks and now the rain has made it very slippery. Another guy hired in a road sweeer but those machines cannot clean up thick mud. I think this year will be bad for the farmers, contractors and police!

I like your guys with the USA trailers, their farm looks like a piece of America in Holland. Thanks for all the photos :)

I have spoke some contractors but the maize isn't realy ready to harvest ( still to green ). Overhere also many bad maize this year and some plces are realy wet.

Texas

Nice to see all that big stuff Baz,can't be to many Cat 966H's working on farm's here in the UK,is that maize blade made by PBV,not to clear in the photo's,do the makers have a web site,looks interesting, ;) ;)

Regards

Joe,

Nice to see all that big stuff Baz,can't be to many Cat 966H's working on farm's here in the UK,is that maize blade made by PBV,not to clear in the photo's,do the makers have a web site,looks interesting, ;) ;)

Regards

Joe,

Sorry i don't know the brand from the blade. When i know it i let you know Joe.

Texas

Regards

Joe,

It says MN on the side but I don't know which manufacturer that is. It might have been locally build? I thought most blades and buckets in Holland were build by Verachtert or Beco.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived