farm pictures new update 08-10-2017

texas

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lots off nice machines, looks like all you have to do is sit and wait and they come passing by.

Erik.

You are right Erik i was 30min in the garden with my daughters and those tractors are passing by this morning.

Texas

nice pics again mate, will that little deut be able to use that 4 spinner rake?? or is it just moving it arround for a bigger rig

It is no 4 spinner rake but a 2 spinner rake so the deutz is able to handle it.

Texas

How many tractors can you see on one street corner, eh Bas?!!  :D

Love the L90, she looks damn fine with that fork on and the front duals. Another pleaser is the 77/7810 bellowing smoke from her exhaust as the driver throttles up the road. . .  what a weapon!  8)

Some more nice pictures there :)

It looks to me like some of the tractors in the last few sets of pics have pick up hitches fitted as well unless I'm mistaken, not used to seeing them like that in pics from your part of the world Bas :)

How many tractors can you see on one street corner, eh Bas?!!  :D

Love the L90, she looks damn fine with that fork on and the front duals. Another pleaser is the 77/7810 bellowing smoke from her exhaust as the driver throttles up the road. . .  what a weapon!  8)

Just around the corner are living 2 contractors and a few farmers.

texas

Some more nice pictures there :)

It looks to me like some of the tractors in the last few sets of pics have pick up hitches fitted as well unless I'm mistaken, not used to seeing them like that in pics from your part of the world Bas :)

Overhere we seen now more and more front hitches.

Texas

Ooooh just check out that 7710, eh?!! What a gem. Superb condition she is in aswell. First time I have seen a GINAF (DAF 85). Saw lots of the older ones based on 2800's etc but never a newr model such as this one. Looks pretty flipping good too!! 8)

Archived