Joskin Spreader.

Nice work F.P a word of friendly advice the UK salesman of Samson spreaders is a model collector and ebay buyer,he got rather upset when someone painted a Samson into a West :-[:-[ :-[:-[ :-[:-[ :-[

Cheers for that!!

Fortunately it wasn't me who did it, I found it in a skip somewhere....  ;):-X:D :D :D :D :D

very nice FP!! ?:) :), your skills as a master conversionist are coming on!!, also cant see any new projects in the background ?:( :( :(

There are a few under way but out of sight at present. ?;D

Besides that I have too many outstanding ones to finish, I'm a bit behind with them at present as I've been busy at work... today is my first day off for about a month so I'm getting a bit done. ?:)

Nice work F.P a word of friendly advice the UK salesman of Samson spreaders is a model collector and ebay buyer,he got rather upset when someone painted a Samson into a West :-[:-[ :-[:-[ :-[:-[ :-[

spoil sport,i didn't see any west decals on it when it was sold,nice work fp,gonna have to do a rolland one now ain't i