new milking parlour in construction

rabh7840

well as it takes us 3 hours to milk 125 cows through a 35 year old 8 point alfa laval parlour, we decided to invest in a westfailia 16/32 swingover parlour, we started breaking concrete on tuesday with this case digger:

the bottom pic was a silo ramp this time last week ::)

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good start Rabh ;) ;)

ill take more when we progress in the work but trying to get people to come when you need them is a b****y nightmare

the farmer i help is putting a new one in at the moment as well and getting boys to come day after day just doesn't happen. they come 1 day then you wont see them for another 3  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Good start Rabh ;) ;)

the farmer i help is putting a new one in at the moment as well and getting boys to come day after day just doesn't happen. they come 1 day then you wont see them for another 3  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

3 weeks that is with our boys :o

what sort is the boy you help puttin in?

nice pics rab, the new parlour will be sum yoke 8) 8) those old dump trailers get wrecked in no time, we borrowed a persons kane 18ton dump trailer, it's painted in fendt green and red, and it must be about 4year old and it's wrecked and rough already, rust in various places :'( :'(

nice pics rab, the new parlour will be sum yoke 8) 8) those old dump trailers get wrecked in no time, we borrowed a persons kane 18ton dump trailer, it's painted in fendt green and red, and it must be about 4year old and it's wrecked and rough already, rust in various places :'( :'(

if you think yove seen a rough one wait till i get you pics of my mates cheftain :D

You need my team of boys ( good mates they do our sheds) over there rab, wow to go in 3 weeks for a 40 bail rotary cow shed, 10 guys 7days doing milking plant and bails and concrete, new record for the company, started with a bare foundation, 3 weeks later new working milking shed  ;D