Up at Beginner's Farm [CHANGEOVER!]

Beginner

Hallo,

So finally i've made some pics.But we don't have a new camera yet...I just borrowd one of a friend of my so thats why i have some pics for u.They aren't so good but you can see enough and ill hope u enjoy it!Reactions are welcome!!

DSC04412.jpg

DSC04411.jpg

I hope that it works!!!

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for the good comments all!!I'm impressd of all those good comments xD.But yes i have some off scale producst but thats is becaeuse all you see on the picture of models, thats all i have at the moment.You can see its like nothing..Thats becaeuse i'm 13 and i have to pay everything by myself do my parents say.I have to learn how to work with money and such stuff...But i can't do jobs only in the summer so thats not so good for me.But i will save myself and ceruntly if i get more models the off scales will be gone xD!!

Thanks for the good comments all!!I'm impressd of all those good comments xD.But yes i have some off scale producst but thats is becaeuse all you see on the picture of models, thats all i have at the moment.You can see its like nothing..Thats becaeuse i'm 13 and i have to pay everything by myself do my parents say.I have to learn how to work with money and such stuff...But i can't do jobs only in the summer so thats not so good for me.But i will save myself and ceruntly if i get more models the off scales will be gone xD!!

I think your parents are very sensible, as collecting can become very expensive.  When I was a child, after the War, toys were extremely expensive and not many were available so I was brought up with the same regime.  If I wanted something badly enough I would save for it.

Better to start with a little and build up your collection slowly and you will appreciate it all the more.  Every new piece will give you pleasure (and us too)

i have chosen for losse becaeuse if i wanne change my diorama it is on the ground of the attic...It is'tn on loose plates so i've choosen losse gravel and it isn't gravel it is gravel for birds whit anijs what gives a smell and with all that coffe...xD

looking very good. keep with it you'll soon get a vast collection. it do'snthave to be exspensive i get lots of bits from car boots, rummaging through box's of toys. Are your manitou's conversions or bought models.