Up at Beginner's Farm [CHANGEOVER!]

Beginner

This are just testing photo's but i wanne post them becaeuse....

WE HAVE GOT OUR OWN CAMERA, so more updates will follow maybe today new photo's!! ;D

Here the testing photo's, they are testing, so some pics are bad but thats becaeuse this is the first time i work with it... ;)

fendt 930 with claas triple mower

5edglu.jpg

busy, busy, busy, why would that be? :P

2vjolrs.jpg

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Claas putting the hay into cover, why would that be? :P

10nu6vm.jpg

Manitou is clearing the silo out for moving the grass into another one, with JCB fastrac and fortuna, why would that be? :P

and on the back komatsu clearing up the field, merlo getting the bad hay out of the shed for some new ;D

555buu.jpg

Another update!!

I'm gonne get some people becaeuse i can't tell a store without some people on the model farm so ;)

I know it looks boring my model farm and it isn't realy good, and i can't take good pics :'( but i'm just 13... :-\

Just some pics for so far, first of all my new stuf!!! ;D

9uck20.jpg

the contractor is tipping of the load full of grass with the JCB 3220 Fastrac

Turbo.

bdjdyo.jpg

Another update!!

I'm gonne get some people becaeuse i can't tell a store without some people on the model farm so ;)

I know it looks boring my model farm and it isn't realy good, and i can't take good pics :'( but i'm just 13... :-\

Just some pics for so far, first of all my new stuf!!! ;D

don't put yourself down mate, your farm looks very good  :)

You sound very happy with your new camera. Keep us updated with the pics, well done  :)

Thanks, sure i love the camera now i can make my own pics when i want without asking :P Thanks!!

don't put yourself down mate, your farm looks very good  :)

Thanks mate!!

But now i'm busy with a model farm on a plank so i can put them together after, i'm gone keep this model farm as 'play farm' and the other one with planks for ' show farm'. If my brother will leave in september i can get his room foor my ' show farm' ;D

I like this farm a lot as there seems to be plenty going on and some smashing construction scenes with the lego men and planks of wood lying about. :)

Also on page 6 picture 11 is that a flatbed you have made for the hooklift trailer because it looks really smart even unpainted ???

I like this farm a lot as there seems to be plenty going on and some smashing construction scenes with the lego men and planks of wood lying about. :)

Also on page 6 picture 11 is that a flatbed you have made for the hooklift trailer because it looks really smart even unpainted ???

Thanks! ;D

Its not Lego, its playmobil men, tools, ladders,... :P I like that you guys like it, i alsow like it, it looks...busy :P

And that flatbed i made by myself, its not difficult, for some people its just idiot but for me its good, its just wood fixd together with a hook :)

all busy going on with you mate , looks tons better with yer new camera as well  :)

Yep, busy thats my thing :P

Yea, i love the new camera alsow i can work much better with it then that one of my friend ;)

And do not be afreid to post, i just like it :)

Today as promised the pictures of baling but I have some troubles with uploading pictures, so I have to deal it in two parts!

Pressing the bales with Fendt 930 and baler.

v5zrsl.jpg

On the back some bales of another field, in the front the hay.

2yk1jza.jpg