Lime spreader

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes its for the hookloaders, this one is for a chappie in new zealand if he still wants one, I've been going to do it for 6 months so thought I better get on with it !!!

Not sure if its going to be too big or not if I take the sides up level with the ends, I'm going to work out the volume tomorrow if my brain still works when I get home from work, I might not extend the sides up anymore depending on what conclusion I come to tomorrow. It didn't look right any shorter than it is so it will have to give in height if its going to weigh 80 tonnes when full!!  :D :D :D :D :D

May have to get one of those then, what are you going to use for the spreading mechanisim.  How about a hi ab for self loading, a farm in the peaks has a couple of Lime spreaders with hi abs and bucket grabs fitted ;) ;) ;D ;D

It does look a tad large, I presume it's the same length as a Krampe??? If so wouldn't of thought it would hold anymore than 30-35 tonne would it with the sides built or is it bigger than it looks?? Either way it's nice to see some competition for my Super Marston silage/grain trailer, I thought the day would never come :D :D ;) ;)

May have to get one of those then, what are you going to use for the spreading mechanisim.? How about a hi ab for self loading, a farm in the peaks has a couple of Lime spreaders with hi abs and bucket grabs fitted ;) ;) ;D ;D

It does look a tad large, I presume it's the same length as a Krampe??? If so wouldn't of thought it would hold anymore than 30-35 tonne would it with the sides built or is it bigger than it looks?? Either way it's nice to see some competition for my Super Marston silage/grain trailer, I thought the day would never come :D :D ;) ;)

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

A hiab has crossed my mind but it would add a good few quid to the cost.  :-\

It's a bit shorter than the krampe, probably not as big as it looks height-wise if you consider its sat on top of the chassis and conveyor.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

A hiab has crossed my mind but it would add a good few quid to the cost. :-\

It's a bit shorter than the krampe, probably not as big as it looks height-wise if you consider its sat on top of the chassis and conveyor.

maybe a back actor of a joal JCB model???

Lovely!!

Over here i found the handiest way to work with lime is in granules, it can be applied using a spinner sower before or after i sow the grain and amounts are easier controlled,

Back on topic. . .

That 4d models site is good, just cost me over 100 notes!! aw well hopefully make something usefull. ::)

Guest Fendt pwr

Be inspired!!!

www.toyfarmer.de go to the products page, then to the bottom to the galeries of agritechnica 2005

That looks like a slow way of doing it.