Bean Planting 2008........

good pics so dose this mean in the summer the tx66 will be out  :)

The TX will be out but not for the beans........This is a separate company that does the beans........ :)

Nice shots Mart - I'm sure you will agree that the Deutz looks impressive on those wheels ;)

Local man has similar on his Same with his 3m one pass ;)

Cheers Colm........Aye the Deutz does look good right enough, don't know if you can see it in the pics but this one is also fitted with the American style indicators and break light "sticks" which fold down at the rear of the tractor........ :)

Another set of interesting pics Mart.

Like the 6080  ;)

Thanks John........Saw it coming up the field and was in my element........ ;) ;)

Nice pics :)

They really do give the land a working, what order do they go in? cultivate, roll, sprintine, drill? Seems a lot of diesel :o But none the less makes interesting photos ;):)

Do they roll them in?

Thanks Chris........They do it in the order of the pics, Cultivate with Triple K, Roll, Springtine with the Vaderstad and then Plant with the Vaderstad Drill........

Aye they roll them in the Twose is sitting at the corner of the field ready for tomorrow........Hopefully get up there again tomorrow morning........ :) :)

Some nice shots Martin but gosh it must have been dusty. I can't watch the videos I'm afraid... the works server bans us from that  :(>:(

Thanks Bill........Certainly was dusty........I've got a few pics where you can hardly see the tractor for the dust........ :o

These servers are getting worse for restricting access to all kinds of sites........The one at school's just the same........ >:(

Thanks Bill........Certainly was dusty........I've got a few pics where you can hardly see the tractor for the dust........ :o

These servers are getting worse for restricting access to all kinds of sites........The one at school's just the same........ >:(

It's shocking Martin an infringement on human rights I would say ;D ;D