shamrock agri /duggans contractors (display pics)

jdman

my 1.32 scale company were cutting silage for 90 1.32 scale moneys an acre ;) any takers ;D ;D ;D;):D :D :D please

last years pics no marstons this year irish trailers dooley was the only irish trailer last year

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no replies yet was there any point in me posting this topic ILL PUT MORE BETTER PICS WHEN I GET THE FEEDBACK

You can't expect everyone to reply immediately - different people like different things on here and might not look at this topic - also most people aren't on here very day replying in every topic ::) ::)

do you want every one to reply to you or what ?????????????????????

He does seem a little aggresive doesn't he Chris!!!!  :o  :D :D

Something wrong with my computer screen, everything's coming out green & yellow..... :-;)::)

and yes, NICE LAYOUT AND PHOTOGRAPHS  ::):D

That is the chance you take I'm afraid mate ;)

Does he build and photograph his layouts for pleasure or ego massage?  ;)

In all fairness they are nice photographs, but being pushy will just cause people to not bother replying, particularly some of the quiet younger memebrs who may feel a bit threatened by the tone. I wasn't going to post anything because I thought it was a bit brutal in the way he'd posted, but this is all just supposed to be a bit of fun and he's only 12 after all, if we don't help him he'll never learn!

So, let's see some more of these pictures young JDman, looking very good so far.  :)

very sorry guys only i went to alot of trouble to get theese pics

as all my models were boxed up in the attic which is really hard to get into and i would have liked some comments

ps the GROW UP comments were very insulting

no replies yet was there any point in me posting this topic ILL PUT MORE BETTER PICS WHEN I GET THE FEEDBACK

great move mate, you have already had one topic removed for this sort of behaviour, do you want another ?????? people post when they read it not there and then because you feel its"great" you have been warned and also recived a stike after the last topic like this, please keep with in the rules and post nicely 

I'm happy  ;):).

Let's have some more pictures then.... despite the green tint I'm enjoying them very much! :D.

A small thing I noticed but one that works really well, the yellow carpet under the long grass where it's been mowed, looks fantastic, great effect.