Hi Im a new member from New Zealand

MF Joel NZ

Hi i've just joined up. I've known about the farmtoysforum for a couple of years through nick (kiwi nick 6920), but I hav'nt gotten on myself so I thought an entrance was overdue! My collection consists of mainly massey fergusons but there are various others including a couple of fords, cats, etc. I have a real tractor (allis chalmers B) but it doesn't go (got the head off to uncease a couple of pistons that came into contact with rainwater down the exhaust)

I also have a series 1 Landrover for those who like them. Thats a slow restoration in progress.

welcome joal, hope you enjoy it as much on here as we all do mate

Who? ::):D

Welcome to FTF Joel, we have a few New Zealanders in our midst. Hope the site is all you wondered about mate. Have a great time exploring the pages. Series I sounds good, my fave Landy.

Who? ::):D

Welcome to FTF Joel, we have a few New Zealanders in our midst. Hope the site is all you wondered about mate. Have a great time exploring the pages. Series I sounds good, my fave Landy.

sorry, had a tractor or something on my mind at the time

Thanks guys. I'l get hold of a digital camera. I'm still in the dark ages (I like film). My landy is an 88" Station wagon. Only S1 Iv ever seen with full interior trim (For a landy). I'v removed pretty much all if it because it was so tatty when I bought it. It's bright green and white. Put it this way, you couldn't miss it on the road!  :D I used to own a 110 v8 hard top as well but i sold that. Wouldn't hesistate to get another though if I found one in really good nick.

In wellington at the mo but going to move up to Palmerston North soon to finnish my apprenticeship. Finding it a bit hard to get all the necessary experience where I am.

I'm gna grab the camera from work so I will be able able to post some pics. Will put my Landy on 2. I like the old beast. Mite scan some old pics though cos it's looking a bit sad with only two wheels ( bin restoring the front drive train, replacing just about everything so it will be like new when I've finnished). When I bought it the steering was so bad I couldn't get it through a gateway first time idling in second gear.  ;D Didn't take much to fix though.  ;)

Nice. Spent a night in Wellington before going across to Picton last year when me and the missus were out there. Passed straight through P.North too with no time to call in for a beer with Nick  :(

you'll have to stop a bit longer if you bowl over this way again. Maybe we can get olly up here too