ema

CJ

Question

hi was looking trough the ema website looking for the clear corrie sheets that could be used in the roof of my shed and cant seem to find it does any one know the cat number for this product at all cheers.

15 answers to this question

cheers jez, will order a sheet of that clear stuff, wonder why they dont stock it in the local antics shop, might try asking them to order that save posatge

Sean, I have never used it so order with caution mate.

Worth a try though?

Any luck with the cheaper ones Sean?? CJ??

only just back mate but all ordered, they dont take payment till the items in stock, but the local shop cant get online stuff in and collected, has to be via  the website, will post a few pics when it arrives

well its here. arrived on wed but postie never left a card to say it was at my neighbours, not bad overall, comes in a sheet 27 cm x 37 and with in thatyou get 15 5cm x 11cm section pre printed, not as good as the ema stuff i have seen, but for the costr not that bad either, ribs are small, but it is designed for oo gauge rail stuff, but if your after the effect without the cost i say buy some, will try and get a pic later once i have it installed on one of the buildings

well its here. arrived on wed but postie never left a card to say it was at my neighbours, not bad overall, comes in a sheet 27 cm x 37 and with in thatyou get 15 5cm x 11cm section pre printed, not as good as the ema stuff i have seen, but for the costr not that bad either, ribs are small, but it is designed for oo gauge rail stuff, but if your after the effect without the cost i say buy some, will try and get a pic later once i have it installed on one of the buildings

Not a total waste then sean?

Yeah pics would be good  ;) ;)

no certainly not mate, you would be hard pushed to get a perfect match unless you buy ema roofing and clear stuff of the same guage, so for a general builders point of view, this stuff passes pretty well, will get a pic once i have painted the roofs over save getting them blocked with paint