Water Trough

Would you pay €5 for this  

33 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

I will be making a bigger one soon and a cattle feeding trough, in the one i have the ballfloat is in the center i will make the one like you are saying if i can have some pictures please,

i hope to make some for sale when i come back from my holidays, they will be made as a first come first serve if you want one please pm

Thanks for all the feedback, i think it is a far price for what it is

coxy i must apolagise i didnt mean to sound so blunt looking back over the pictures again u have done a good job and maybe 5 euro isnt a bad price given the price of things now adays keep up the good work

coxy i must apolagise i didnt mean to sound so blunt looking back over the pictures again u have done a good job and maybe 5 euro isnt a bad price given the price of things now adays keep up the good work

that is ok, all the price add up now  a days that is the best price I can do

like that mate, looks great, see a few smaller ones arround this way, mostly concrete one, but a bigger one would go nicely with that, give the farmer a choice

I hope to makea bigger one and a round one soon when i find the time ;)

:-* Looks good, just way to small for my self, our water troughs hold 400ltrs and some 600ltrs

Looks like a good sheep water trough to me coxy, top work

5 eur isnt to steep

could you get a picture of the ones you have and if your lukey i might make one