MB Trac

FB

all mine have opening doors, the newray ones don't though.... silly question but it's not newray is it??

The only other suggestion I can come up with is that its a repro cab, although all the repro's I've come across have opening doors...... Are you sure they aren't just stuck, as they can be a bit hard to open on occasion.

ll mine have opening doors, the newray ones don't though.... silly question but it's not newray is it??

The only other suggestion I can come up with is that its a repro cab, although all the repro's I've come across have opening doors...... Are you sure they aren't just stuck, as they can be a bit hard to open on occasion.

that wil be a order to dt for new doors then ,when he trys fp? :D :D :D :D :Dl

yeah, had it from new and never been modified, paid ?5.75 for it!....i'll take it back  :D :D :D :D. I'll have a closer look but last time i did i could see where the door pins would have gone on the cab.

yeah, had it from new and never been modified, paid ?5.75 for it!....i'll take it back? :D :D :D :D. I'll have a closer look but last time i did i could see where the door pins would have gone on the cab.

Do you want to sell it or swap for a standard one??