DeWitt Farms

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many thanks guys :) :) :) I am hoping to join this one up with a bigger display in the future since I do not have the room for a full display unless I were to get rid of one of my bookshelves and then where would i put the book?  ???:D :D My hope for this display is that as soon as the weather cooperates I can take it outside for pictures. In the future I also plan on replacing the Ertl lean-toos and building my own but the material I need is expensive but I can get it for free from a guy who uses it for large projects and I can take it after he's done.  Here are two pictures of us doing High moisture corn.

Luke

wow love the david brown had never seen one in 1:64 dcale before thanks for sharing that with us

There is a lot to be said for what is available in this scale. It's a great layout you have here with some nice bought in pieces and some just as nice self built pieces too. Kepp it going Luke, there arn't many guys flying the 1/64 flag on here anymore.

I'm glad I did when I was home alone  :D :D Thanks for the comments guys. Well the new Kinze 16 row inter-plant planter arrived today so some of the crew was there to met the dealer near the shop. We are also busy spreading manure. We were using a John Deere 7330 and 7930 on the Knight 8018 pro-twin slingers and the Steiger PTA-325 on the Huskey tanker. The Houle was out there but I didn't catch a shot of it this time.  ;) We are also pleased to be the new owners of a Case 9120 combine with 16 row corn head and rubber tracks. It is due for an August deliver from the dealer so they still promise to rent out a 7088 to fill in for the 8010. We will also see our new 7850 John Deere SPFH that was ordered last year to show up to replace one of our 7500's. The plan is to demo a New Holland FR series later this year to possibly replace the other 7500 but the dealer is not making any promises due to the demand at the factory. Well enough talk, here are some more pictures. 

103_0986.jpg

103_0987.jpg

103_0998.jpg

103_0999.jpg

103_1001.jpg

103_1002.jpg

Thanks for the comments everyone  ;) Tris, the detail is getting unbelievable, so are the prices on some of the models  :D :D

mad4machines: I'd love one of the real trucks, if the price isn't bad enough on them I have to have a special license to drive one in the state I live in, I guess they are too big. Who ever heard of a truck being to big  ??? ??? ;D ;D ;D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...