GOT A CHAIN

Ade

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drainage people, drainage. Brings back memories of that fateful day in July 1985 when not 1 but 3 JD1075s got bogged down in the winter barely behind our house. Priceless and the craters they left in the ground were great, we played trench warfare in them afterwards.

Thuoght of  you all today as i have been ploughing and nearly got stuck a few times .. the drill was righht up my arse all morning trying to push me  But as soon as we got on to the second field at lunch HA HA i opened her out to 22"  and left him tell you what 6 furrows at 22" you can cover some ground the poor farmer with his reanult 15554 and 3 meter accord/kuhn  will be going till about 9 to catch up ..... ha ha JOHN DEERE 1  RENAULT 0 ........

i aint usully a git but he is our worst customer . when i go there with my combine he is never there with trailers or the 10 ton trailers are full of crap this year i moaned and dad told him .but he put 5 small tailers in field  my combine has a 9 ton tank so two fills and all 5  4 ton trailers were overflowing ..and today i got there at 8 to start and ......... he still had sheep in field and electric fence  round it  .. i told  dad i aint taking my combine  my bro can do it with the lexion piece of crap...well i am signing off for the night  as have early start tomo as we are doing a 15 hour unbilicle pumping job  ha ha my brother has just had to go and take our stirrer as the farmers is not mixing it .. i said i had to do paper work  its  a good job only i am able to use computer as if they knew i was on here talking to you lads not working  i think the laptop would meet the sledge hammer.... better go  old man on way ( i can here him chundering )

i think it's DPHs runnaround as hes got another older version as well as a few JDs with a couple of rigid DBcase ,case & JDs floating around? check out his real pics they're around here some where :) along with his model pics

Actually Marcus, that one is the older one.  The others are an stx 375hd, jd 9220.

all that power and all those wheels artic tractors aint about in this area much  one farmer has a quad track  up road  there is a ford fw 60  about 4 miles away and thats it .. there is a ew tracked tractors around cats and jd 8400t s