Mowing the dikes!

Ziko

Yesterday my boss mowed some pieces of the dike ( I guess that's the right word???) They were driving with the 2650 and 6600 both with Kuhn mower.

First I came across this Volvo with a Kuhn rake.

bild1825cv2.jpg

bild1826dp8.jpg

bild1827kf3.jpg

Pictures of the mowing, first up the 2650!

bild1829tx0.jpg

bild1832zw0.jpg

bild1834wg4.jpg

bild1835cc3.jpg

@nashmach, yes it will be baled. Into small bales to be precise, I will take some pictures if I can!

@Joel, it's indeed great to see a Volvo in such a nice condition! I'm huge fan of Volvo's. This one's the only one still around today. We used to own one to, that was a 430.

@James, thanks! Yeah the weather is pretty good. But the sugarbeets wouldn't suffer from some rain ;)

Some nice pictures there Ziko. Must be a funny angle to bale at or is the grass all raked down to the bottom?

Some really nice photos.

It was a pleasure to see the Volvo BM, very rare in this country.

Would be very intrested to see pictures of the baling.

I must admit the title of this thread sent lots of jokes running through my head that are not appropiate for family viewing !!!!

I have some funny images running through my head now thanks to you saying that, my mind hadn't even gone there till I read that ::):D :D

Some nice pictures there Ziko. Must be a funny angle to bale at or is the grass all raked down to the bottom?

I have some funny images running through my head now thanks to you saying that, my mind hadn't even gone there till I read that ::):D :D

there in my head aswell know  :D :D :D

Ziko,

The word Dyke has a very different meaning in american english !

and, by the way, your english is fine.

Yes, I feared about pointing that out, especially in the context of 'mowing'  ;D ;D ;D

Some great shots there Gavin. Me thinks I would need to get a set of duals from my Cub if I were to try that type of mowing ;D ;D ;D

Ermm Bc they are Zikos photos, ziko did a bulk post on the 1st page and gave reposted them in 6,s