Raking, baling and loading

Ziko

Again some raking of the dikes by the sea, another part this time. The farmer raked the biggest part on his own with his Fendt 306 and Claas rake. We did the rest with our 2650 and Vicon rake.

bild1996et3.jpg

bild1997au3.jpg

bild1999xv8.jpg

The 2650.

bild2007xo4.jpg

bild2009yp8.jpg

bild2012nn7.jpg

2 little boats :P

bild2055hm3.jpg

bild2056lf7.jpg

Raking some swaths out of the way so the baler could get cleaned without mixing up the diffrent races of the grass seed.

dsc00844fx5.jpg

dsc00845vg8.jpg

Then I had to load some bales with the Manitou, I was on my own so I had to do everything myself. My boss dropped me off at the farm of the farmer the bales belong to. There I picked up the 6290 and parked it in the field, then I got picked up again and I could go and grab the Manitou from our farm. Was actually the first time I drove a Ferguson.

bild2057yl0.jpg

6290, ofcoure I put on another 6 bales.

bild2058qs0.jpg

bild2059bp1.jpg

bild2061mf1.jpg

When the trailer was loaded I brought it back to the farm and took this fat ass tractor with me :P I was a bit surprised of how good it could handle the big load of hay.

bild2062td5.jpg

bild2063ic7.jpg

On the way home I ran into another farming that was harvesting his grass seed.

bild2066ri0.jpg

bild2067sa2.jpg

Ziko,

Another set of really nice pictures.

Good to see all the land being used. In this country the banks would be mown, at tax payers expence , twice a year but otherwise unused.

Adie

In this stupid country, you'd probably be arrested for theft if you cut the grass verges and baled the grass, regardless of saving the local council the expense of cutting it. Maybe it's not such a good idea here though because of the crap that gets thrown on the verges..........bed springs, dead cats, used nappies and old tyres.  >:(