More Silage!

jdc

been helping a neighbour with silage recently. This has to be the most cost effective system around - he has 4 Kidd mowers 3 of which are ready to go and 4 Jag 61s 2 of which are ready to go! The trailers are grain trailers primarily which he made sides for.The 6290 is a neighbour and I'm using his mx135 for the day ( :()  About a 2 mile haul so there was another Case and Ace10 but never got a shot of him!

We were up on the top of a hill overlooking Berwick - nice spot.

6290.jpg

mx135.jpg

816_6290.jpg

claas816.jpg

jag61.jpg

jag61_2.jpg

Looking over the valley to my farm!

view_sunnyside.jpg

Nice machinery there John - sounds like a perfect setup - some guys near me have a similar setup also that I was supposed to help this year but they hired in a loader on the pit :(

I can't believe you say most of the sides are home made - they look very professional ;)

Good old MX 135 lucky you - I don't know what that smiley was about :D :D

Nice machinery there John - sounds like a perfect setup - some guys near me have a similar setup also that I was supposed to help this year but they hired in a loader on the pit :(

I can't believe you say most of the sides are home made - they look very professional ;)

Good old MX 135 lucky you - I don't know what that smiley was about :D :D

they look almost factory fit, some clear pics you have taken.  the claas looks mint

Only the AS sides - I think he er took some measurements from the originals!

At the risk of upsetting some on here, the MX was noisy, bouncy, clunky but didn't pull to badly.  ;D

His Claas is just a year old but the main driver looks after it as if it were his own.  :)

Only the AS sides - I think he er took some measurements from the originals!

At the risk of upsetting some on here, the MX was noisy, bouncy, clunky but didn't pull to badly.  ;D

His Claas is just a year old but the main driver looks after it as if it were his own.  :)

Ah so it wasn't really all that bad then John ;D ;D