Silage in somerset

milo

Wooooooondeful pics, where abouts in Somerset (Ciderset as Jez calls it, cracker!) is all this busy at work then Milo? Some really nice kit being used. Oh and look at that, a push off buckrake on a loader, Powerstar will be please!! :D :D

Wooooooondeful pics, where abouts in Somerset (Ciderset as Jez calls it, cracker!) is all this busy at work then Milo? Some really nice kit being used. Oh and look at that, a push off buckrake on a loader, Powerstar will be please!! :D :D

very true tris he will be happy :D :D

is that a pair of tegal titains your using there as well, they both lok in reasonable nick for the ages

thanks for all the comments guys...

all the kit is owned by them as they do contract work for local farmers

all harvested in Aller near Langport

they have quite a few old tractors including masseys, marshalls, DB and fords

that tis a massey in the shed, cant think for the life of me what it is... a 8360 facing away as well

they have five titans altogether, 2 or 3 used for silage, one constantly for cake and they other is half full of barley

got some more from earlier in the year to come when i get me new comp sorted  ;)

found another taken back in february while transferring across to new comp  ;)

DSCN0050-1.jpg

think it was on loan from another farmer, as it just appeared then disappeared, superb condition, looked after well

• 2 weeks later...

Milo, those fields are out near "7 bends" arn't they? that looks like "turn hill" in the background

yeah spot on

these taken during the week

1st and 2nd deutz with bailey trailer (they had two nore deutz and bailey but i missed them)

3rd massey with marshall.... the forager was a JD but by the time i got round it had gone  :(

057.jpg

058.jpg

060.jpg