ades combines

Ade

I? drive the deere? before this one i had a 2264 but i had this one this time . by bro drives the 580 and? my dad drives the 108 we? do about 3400 acres a year . inc wheat ,barley ,rape .peas .beans .linsead, and fescue grass.. here is the oul one just before it went in june if you look behind thats our new bateman sprayer ..

I prefer the jd as i like the seating position better as the header is further forward but apart form that there are about the same , both good and reliable easy to set up and allcontrols are by your fingertips only tning i prefer on deere is you can turn the straw chopper on and off from seat ( we chop straw in tight headlands with loads of short  as 25 f of straw going back throught is a pig to block up) as for the auger on jd  no it aint on a ram to fold but if you look in photo we have had a extention on it for the wide  header and if you drop the hilmaster right axal and raise the left one we can get it over  a artic trailer.

Thanks ade not many JD combine round here all claas many 480+580's but the main 480 round here i know clears 2700 and is about to be replaced by 580 which will be the thirs in a 5 mile radius of me so you can see why i dont see many JDs :D :D :D

to be honnist there aint that many round here the local claas dealer is morris corfield and hs is the top seller for claas this year they sold 34 ?new claas this year inc a 600 ?and ?a tracked 580 witch are due for this next season ? i ?am lookking forward to seeing them ?the 600 cost ?300,000 wow what a price tag ...loads of new holland and mf too our next door has a new mf beta or brave ?whatever there are called ..

Yer the 600 is a nice combine and a price tag to match doubt i'll see any in this area as the farms mainly are 2500 then contractors come in and they normaly have 5000 + so to much for the 600 so its a pity im unlikly to see a 600 for a long time  :'( theres a few masseys in this area mainly MF 40's and 7278's

to be honnist there aint that many round here the local claas dealer is morris corfield and hs is the top seller for claas this year they sold 34 ?new claas this year inc a 600 ?and ?a tracked 580 witch are due for this next season ? i ?am lookking forward to seeing them ?the 600 cost ?300,000 wow what a price tag ...loads of new holland and mf too our next door has a new mf beta or brave ?whatever there are called ..

good to see the fergys selling again,the local dealer told me they were having a big push over the next few years

yea them  mf combines are  looking very smart we were all mf about 1980  till 1990 when dad had a massive bust up with dealer and  now he wont have one on the place .. thats why i  dont think i will ever  have a fendt  and the price .... we had all 699 ,698 and a big 2640 and a mf 31 combine ,, i  still remember that green tv screen ..

Those are great pictures. I saw one of the Lexion 600s working neat Ellon this summer. What a beauty, I think the farm may have even purchased one as they have drilled a hell of a lot more cereals than last autumn. We shall wait and see, one things for sure there are loads of places to stop and watch, so if they have you'll see the pics here.