Our 165 Maggie

marshman

• 2 months later...
Go on Ad dangle the carrott in front of his tiny nose then pull it away just as he gets excited  ;):D :D

I think you will find that Ad is my besie mate... not yours porky... take a read of one of his recent pm's to me....

Dearest darling Markie...

Ad here... just to say that I worship the ground you walk on me old mate.... not like that nasty slug poo-d-more... Ooooo he makes my skin crawl he does.... do you know, I wouldn't wee in his mouth if his teeth were on fire...

Love and affectionate handshakes...

Ad  ;)

Nah he wrote this pm just earlier today  ;)

Hi my bestest mate Udi,

I cannot believe the boss has teamed me up to work with this ugly bignose Weirdo Marky.

I cannot stand the ground he walks on..when did he last have a bath  >:( I can even smell him via the ftf  :'(

I have told Dad to get rid of Maggie in the hope he leaves me alone.

Love you bigboy

Ad  :-*

:'( :'( :'( - well Ad... there is an old man in Cambridge sitting here crying now  :'( :'( - Waaaaaaaa  :'( :'( :'(

Sniff

Sniff

:'( :'( :'(

Seriously... good for you mate   ;)

Nah he wrote this pm just earlier today  ;)

Hi my bestest mate Udi,

I cannot believe the boss has teamed me up to work with this ugly bignose Weirdo Marky.

I cannot stand the ground he walks on..when did he last have a bath  >:( I can even smell him via the ftf  :'(

I have told Dad to get rid of Maggie in the hope he leaves me alone.

Love you bigboy

Ad  :-*

:D :D - I've a confession to make... I made mine up.... is yours a real one then Bazza... is it... is it... hey.... is it ???  :o :'(

Haha, thanks Marky and Barry, sorry Marky Best mate she is sold :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( I did try and get dad to keep her but noo he wouldnt. Sorry Marky, Barry mate, i do love that county  :) :) :)

:D :D :D :D Well done Ad's Dad  :D :D

Sale of the century  :D :D

Come on Ad tell all how much £1 or did you pay them to take it away  :D :D

Sorry Marky i feel guilty now :D :D Both you are my bestist mates in my eyes ;):) :)

As for a price well £3000, considering Dad paid £1600 for her with a topper and did nothing to her thats not bad, not why we brought her though :'( :'( :'( Oh well, we are delivering her soon. Will post some pics SPECAILY for you Marky mate

:'( :'( :'( - well Ad... there is an old man in Cambridge sitting here crying now  :'( :'( - Waaaaaaaa  :'( :'( :'(

Sniff

Sniff

:'( :'( :'(

Seriously... good for you mate   ;)

:D :D - I've a confession to make... I made mine up.... is yours a real one then Bazza... is it... is it... hey.... is it ???  :o :'(

Err No sorry Mark I made mine up too Sorry  :-[

Nah only joking Ad thinks your nuts  :D :D

Sorry Marky i feel guilty now :D :D Both you are my bestist mates in my eyes ;):) :)

As for a price well £3000, considering Dad paid £1600 for her with a topper and did nothing to her thats not bad, not why we brought her though :'( :'( :'( Oh well, we are delivering her soon. Will post some pics SPECAILY for you Marky mate

WOW great price Ad, I bet you are well chuffed with that  ;)

Latest pm from marshman

I am so so sorry for the lies that ugly fat big nosed bald bloke keeps spreading on this wonderful forum

Please trust me that I have no influence in his behaviour.

Bestest regards

Ad

ps I Love you much more than him...Well couldn't be difficult as he makes my skin curl

A pm to Barry.

Deerest Barry, now you no i love you more then Marky, as of this i take it you will let me have all those Masseys for £100. Deepest love Ad

Reply from Barry

Darling Ad, i am sorry but dispite your love i cannot take that for them. Please forgive me Barry

Well that settles it then.............Marky will you Marry me  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Oh my i am Mad  :D :D :D