Our 165 Maggie

marshman

She an early model Adam... so how about Liz (Hurley)...   ???:-\

Nice looking tractor by the way... should the wheels not be red ???

um not sure, should they?? your exspet nowlage i would think your right ;):) we didnt restore her though ;):)

she an early model Adam... so how about Liz (Hurley)...   ???:-\

Nice looking tractor by the way... should the wheels not be red ???

i was just pointing out the finer details to mad as you were posting mark , showing her the tell tell signs of the early models, i think she's impressed  ;)

right then a tractors name ?

& yes the wheel centres would have been red ,grrrrrrrrrr >:(:D :D

old model ? liz hurley ? i was thinking more like twiggy :-\

And get rid of that black line on the front lights as well young Adam  ;);D:-*

didnt even notice that  ::) she going to be restored in the winter not much wrong with here just the paint work i spose, not bad nic for her age tho ;):)

very tidy definatly the earlier version because of the handles onthe mudguards are separate looks a hell of a lot tidier than ours id love to see ours in that condition the wheel centres should be red front and back ;)

well im sure yours is nice tho, why not post some pics of it up mate ;):)

£350+vat juts imagine it in euros :o :o our neighbour who has a garge said it might be the joints on the steering rods might need to be replaced a they were welded in a former lifewhe it was earning its stay on the double chop they were welded so they wouldnt have to buy new one ::) nashmach any chance you could post up or pm me details about those companies