Tractor testing in NZL

guys please read the rules and guidelines about these types of topics. As Sean has said, for now it will remain open but if it turns into the usual, it will be deleted

This is abit like when I started a thread saying how the John Deere 7810 must surely be on of the most popular tractors on the forum and it just when too sh!t.

If this tractor testing becomes testing then just remove it.Mods know the thread was started with out malice towards a soul.

:) :) oh happy days ha ha!

DSC01891.jpg

the driver could be something aswell.It could be the accelerating and gear change that 1 tractor sould smoke the other ;)

dont think there would be much a gear change in that challenge unless you are very quick at changing gear

i wasnt getting at light land or nick about this it was just imature comments made after the pic and not just in this topic it has been going on since i joined here Jonny Queere for one i mean how bloody childish is that  :( but i know this sort of thing will never stop so i bite my tounge most of the time, every one has there own opinion

• 6 months later...